Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Scrounging Tables

I put together a bunch of random tables for scrounging in the post apocalyptic wilderness. There's random useless junk, weapons, armor, explosives, etc. If anybody needs something like that feel free to grab it. I took the drugs table posted over at Monsters and Manuals and modified it for my own needs.

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0ByOyz3onGFJRNTFjMTQzOGYtMTRjMy00NzAzLWE0ODItNGQ3NGI4MDdiOThi&hl=en

The only thing I still have to do is write up the rules for the Fallout drugs for the WoD Storyteller system.

2 comments:

  1. Nice set of charts.

    Some of the provisions of the drug charts are amusing when compared to reality (withdrawal from very few real world drugs is lethal--mainly only alcohol and (rarely) other sedatives), but that's just my addiction professional quibbles. I don't know anything about post-apocalyptic future drugs, after all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to change that part of the chart anyway because it doesn't jive with the system I'm using, I just haven't decided what I'm going to do. Withdrawl certainly won't kill the user though. Even in Fallout 3 it doesn't kill you but it really sucks if you run out. You have big negative modifiers to certain stats and whatnot.
    I also realized last night I forgot to add some important stuff to the Misc sections, so I may add a 4th chart instead of taking stuff out of the first 3.

    ReplyDelete