Friday, March 26, 2010

Maps for my Sandbox Campaign


I don't have a name for this campaign but I've got some of my maps squared away. The large continent map is done. I'm finally satisfied with the names. And the first portion of the sandbox is well on it's way to being populated with enough stuff for the players to investigate. I have plans for more but I'm not sure if I ought to even put them on the map or just make a note as to where they are for my own use. They're shrunk down quite a bit because I made them print size 8 1/2" x 11".

5 comments:

  1. Thanks. :) I'm probably going to redo the color one in the style of the black and white map though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock on with the mappage.

    What did you use to create those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used photoshop. The black and white one I used a cool set of brushes I found on the Cartographer's Guild forum. If anyone wants it I could dig up the link or email it to you.

    ReplyDelete